Private Companies, NPO's and Startups
I am offering and providing consultancy, workshops and projects related to new business (products, services and brand experiences) that include:
- Business Strategies (Environment Analysis, Business Modeling, Stakeholders Map, Blue Ocean Strategy, Target Definition, Balance Score Card, KPIs)
- New Concept Definitions (Field Research, Synthesis, Personas, Brainstorming, Value Maps, Prototyping, Testing and Refining)
- Change Implementation – Project Management (Gantt, Budget, Service Blueprint, Process Manuals, Branding & Communication Strategies, Profit and Loss Statement
IMAGE & RETAIL SOLUTIONS
Architecture and Design Studio focus in Branding and Visual Merchandising
Business Strategy Designer
According to the necessities, I played different rolls in projects related to Branding and Visual Merchandising for large Venezuelan clients like Banco Mercantil, Banesco, BBVA, Excelsior Gamma, Central Madeirence, etc.
- Project Manager: Planning, budget and time estimations, proposals, Pitch to clients; team and supplier supervision, performance assurance and reporting.
- Creative Team Player: Conceptualization and giving the team a business strategy approach.
IMAGE & RETAIL SOLUTIONS
I was hired to evaluate the operations, bring proposals, analysis with directors and launch enhancements for:
- Organizational Structure: Hierarchical Structure and relations between positions, definition, description and responsibilities for each position as well as editing of manuals.
- Lead an Inside Branding Project to help to build the culture of the company.
- Processes: Process definition, road maps, identify points to enhance, solutions proposal, editing manuals for the main processes of each department.
- Systems: Lead a project to develop a Access-AutoCAD app to manage the Visual Merchandising Inventory in the stores of clients”.
- Infrastructure: Evaluation, Planning, vendor relation, supervision of maintenance activities. Lead an extended corporate cultural shift program in order to enhance employee ownership on common spaces resulting in a full remodeling of the company.
- Management Strategies: Workshops facilitation to define “The Initial Position”, scenario evaluation, budget estimation and strategy definition as well as goals for each department and documentation (Strategic Annual Plan).
Lunch Boxes Delivery Service: homemade, healthy and tasty food specially designed for Executive Office Workers
In a partnership with a friend, we started up our own company inspired by the complained stories of others friends who craved for the perfect lunch option and using our cooking passion while combining our expertise in business and retail. My job consisted in:
- Business Design: Idea development, Business Model, Products Design (Concept, Prices, Package), Marketing Strategies, Social Network Management.
- Operations Set Up: Recipes design, Inventory, Budget Estimation, Accounting Statements, Transport and Customers Services.
BANCO DEL TESORO
Government Retail Bank with more than 70 agencies
Foreing Trade Coordinator
I had the responsibility to set up operations and manage the team of the Foreign Trade Department, which consisted in:
- Project Leader: Set up of the letters of credit department: Product design (prices lists, forms design, legal terms); Processes road maps and Manuals, IT-platform adaptation (definition of the necessities of employees and translating them to the IT team), Test and Refinement of Processes and System.
- Coordination the daily Letters of Credit operations: Costumers Support, SWIFT messages, accounting entries, correspondent banks request, documents review, identification of discrepancies and closure of operations.
Banco del Tesoro
I was a member of the team which made possible the birth of this Bank, since it was a just a group of 10 people sitting in a table until it was a huge Corporation with many Departments and Branches all over the Country:
- Project Leader: “Plan to set up operations of the Treasury Department”: Roadmaps, forms design, spreadsheets for control of the operations design, etc.
- Responsible of issuing “The Weekly Investments Report”: Market indicators, status of portfolio, analysis and offers of investments (revenue fixes) for the domestic market.
INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE CANALIZACIONES
Institute of Navigation in Rivers and Channels is responsible for the management, security, research and maintenance of the National Fluvial Ways.
External Consultant (System & Operations)
Part time job which consisted in two 6 month projects. At the same time, I gave support at home looking after my father who had SLA
- Project Leader: “A Computer Program to manage the database of files and manuals”; “Feasibility analysis for the use of electronic signatures to do transactions by Internet”; Website layout design
July 2002-September 2002
Coaching Service Company which helps pre-College students to choose their best career options
Internship (Loughborough, England)
I traveled to the UK for a summer internship and then I got a proposal for a full time job, which I had to refuse and go back to Venezuela to support my family when my father was diagnosed with SLA:
- Business Plan (which was accepted in the bank)
- Marketing Plan 2002-2003;
- Website layout design
Trucks Maintenance Service for Mass Consumption Products Companies
I started to work in this company to do my Thesis and then I was hired as a full time employee. I left this job to travel to Spain for my masters:
- Design, launch and management of “The National Supply Chain and Logistics to Auto parts for the Maintenance of Trucks”; Design and launch “The National Auto-Parts Storehouse”. Functional Design of “The Auto-Parts Control System”.